Sunday, October 14, 2012

Centers or Work Stations

Depending on where you work, I know you use centers or stations if you are in 1st grade.  It's a good way to keep kids working on skills while you pull a small group together.  I have 6 we rotate through including me.  I took pics of them while they were working.  I also use Math stations and included some pictures of those as well.

playing race to 20

counting on to move




for independent reading, they get to get a pillow and go someplace comfortable to read, this was HIS idea :)

I don't usually let 2 read from the same book but I made an exception with these 2 so they could help each other

this is a very popular corner

they're cutting and pasting whether it's a word, sentence, or letter


these are rhyming puzzles I was very lucky to inherit




No comments:

Post a Comment