Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My finished organizer!!!

The last time I posted, I included a link to the blog where I got the AWESOME idea for an organizer.  I'm telling ya--whoever created this thing is a GENIUS!!  Of course I IMMEDIATELY ran out to Lowe's and bought the base, got some adhesive border papers from Michael's and pulled some bright color paper from my stash at home.  I couldn't decide how I wanted the color scheme to go so I just printed out 2 sets of labels.  Then I played around with how I wanted the color scheme to look before I taped the labels onto the front of the drawers.  Last I added the borders and voila!  I know have a really cute organizer!!!

This is the base of the organizer.
Added the labels in the color scheme I chose


Added some adhesive borders and voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment